• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Day 1 Unlocks

I have the DDE too, but guys let's give them a bit of rest...seriously everyone are jumping on them, just let them do their work and fix the bugs! They will do something, don't worry!

Are you kidding? i don't give a **** about there rest,i bought the deluxe version and i want asap my rifles,we paid for that!!

Upvote 0
I personally do not care about day one unlocks. I bought the DDE for early beta access. I was just trying to get the point across that idiots who assume the game is a gift from the heavens should shut up. It makes TWI look bad.

If there are valid concerns about the game, and there are, then the forum will be carpet bombed with that.

Upvote 0
Are you kidding? i don't give a **** about there rest,i bought the deluxe version and i want asap my rifles,we paid for that!!

Are YOU kidding? I seriously hope you are being sarcastic because if you are not, you are one of the rTards i hope i never meet again. I also bought the deluxe version and the main reason was because tripwire deservers the monny, sure the guns are nice bonus but i prefer playing game where bugs are limited to the minium. You should start crying about the guns after month or two...

How impatient and ingrateful can you be... Sure you bought the deluxe version so you get fancy stuff.. but they could have asked you to pay like 60 - 70$ but instead you pay around 30 - 40$

Upvote 0
Are YOU kidding? I seriously hope you are being sarcastic because if you are not, you are one of the rTards i hope i never meet again. I also bought the deluxe version and the main reason was because tripwire deservers the monny, sure the guns are nice bonus but i prefer playing game where bugs are limited to the minium. You should start crying about the guns after month or two...

How impatient and ingrateful can you be... Sure you bought the deluxe version so you get fancy stuff.. but they could have asked you to pay like 60 - 70$ but instead you pay around 30 - 40$

oh boy...
Look you idiot. You are not helping TWI with this. All you do is amplify the anger of customers have at poorly performing software.
Tripwire does not deserve jack. They deserve a retail price for a RO2 which runs acceptable on low settings on minimum requirements. And if I bought DDE, I (not them) deserve access to the extras coming with the DDE on day one. Because that is what people paid for.
It is a simple customer - developer relation. There is no room for thankfulness and "deserving" things.

Reactions: Erikjaak
Upvote 0
First off, can the fanboys stop trying to defend Tripwire please? They're grown ups, they can look after themselves.

Secondly, what youre defending wouldnt be acceptable anywhere else, so whats wrong with your brains that you think its ok for a video game publisher to do it?

If you pay for something in a shop, but they dont give it to you, would you just brush it off with a "Oh, its no biggie, I didnt really need that cash anyway and its such a good store they can have my money for free"? No, you wouldnt. You'd be miffed and rightly so.

If you pay for something, youre supposed to get it. Not getting it IS a worthwhile reason to complain.

All that said, can the people doing the complaining wipe the rabid drool off their chins and present your complaints in a way that doesnt make you look like a looney?

Upvote 0