• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Check Out My Game: Break Blocks

Yeah, players could use conversion tools to get their music into OGG format, but it'd be good to support as many formats as possible so people don't have to go through the effort. We'll see what the costs are and/or how well the game sells, but at least players can always use converters =)

yes please for not having to convert to ogg. To be totally honest, I hate it when games actually force you to use outside programs or be good with computers/technology. I mean, I just stopped being "technogically challenged", and I know that I still dislike messing with file types.

Upvote 0
yes please for not having to convert to ogg. To be totally honest, I hate it when games actually force you to use outside programs or be good with computers/technology. I mean, I just stopped being "technogically challenged", and I know that I still dislike messing with file types.

I am in complete agreement, timur, as long as its financially feasible, it will be done. I wish I could just say "it will be done", but I'm not exactly a rich man =)

Upvote 0
lol, thanks for giving me that excellent solution! I'll jump right on that and have it done by the end of the day :p

Oh, btw, I added a Dev Blog for Greater Good Games, cuz I'm sure you ALL want to read about the game and/or my opinions ;)

That's a lot of companies that went kaput on you there Dayle;)

Luckily you found TWI, and made an awesome company even better.

Of course, in case you need assisstance I will start looking into learning REAL programming, because I doubt my current tinkerings really count.

No matter what happens with me, Best of luck:D

Upvote 0
Sorry to copy and paste from your blog, but I just had to share this gem with everyone here.....I lol'd.

From the 1/18/11 blog here: http://www.greatergoodgames.org/?cmd=devblog said:
...That's when I learned my first major programming lesson: friends don't let friends learn Visual Basic before a real programming language.....
What was Microsoft thinking? ....

Upvote 0