• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Faked Players (Bigger waves)

Of course it does it makes levelling your perks much easier. Otherwise they may as well just allow you to have the sandbox settings allowed on the server. Which would do a better job than this mut probably.

FYI - with the sandbox you can already set it to spawn loads of zeds per wave per player. Once again perk levelling is disabled.

Upvote 0
Of course it does it makes levelling your perks much easier. Otherwise they may as well just allow you to have the sandbox settings allowed on the server. Which would do a better job than this mut probably.

FYI - with the sandbox you can already set it to spawn loads of zeds per wave per player. Once again perk levelling is disabled.

Not exactly.

Sandbox let me control everything.
e.g. Stalker-only waves;
Remove Husks and Siren so I can stay completly safe on bugged maps (like Parkinglot);
Set starting cash to 500;
Use custom classes as monster...

This mutator just let me play a harder game using default/officially approved squads/waves :D

Just my opinion...

Upvote 0
Tried to use this on my gameservers dedicated server. After loading up the mutator in the KF Webadmin, I couldn't connect, due to to the mutator taking up all the slots.

Am I missing something or is the mutator solely designed for people running the servers from their own PC's?

i use this successfully on one of my 2 servers, it sets the MINIMUM players, so if you set it at 5, everyone can join and leave as they will. if you leave it at 6 then yes, the server will always be read as full

Upvote 0
i use this successfully on one of my 2 servers, it sets the MINIMUM players, so if you set it at 5, everyone can join and leave as they will. if you leave it at 6 then yes, the server will always be read as full

y then does the gui have the option 1-99 ?

also i have set it to 5 and only 4 ppl in total can join? it says in broswer 6/6 ? plz explain wat this does...

Last edited:
Upvote 0