• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

paint ball kint tiger

haha, i actually made one last year for a parade in our town, it's a t-34 and has to be pulled by a tractor and it shoots confetti!

ill try to find a pic!

edit: :p

im the guy on the right side in the turret,
i made it with a couple of friends in 2 months time, its made out of wood and shoots confetti using a leafblower inside and has a rotating turret!
the feeling of sitting drunk on top of this while beeing pulled by a tractor through the village to go to the event at a certain speed is amazing. yes we has plenty of "ammunition" hidden inside ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
haha, i actually made one last year for a parade in our town, it's a t-34 and has to be pulled by a tractor and it shoots confetti!

ill try to find a pic!

edit: :p

im the guy on the right side in the turret,
i made it with a couple of friends in 2 months time, its made out of wood and shoots confetti using a leafblower inside and has a rotating turret!
the feeling of sitting drunk on top of this while beeing pulled by a tractor through the village to go to the event at a certain speed is amazing. yes we has plenty of "ammunition" hidden inside ;)
well done that looks cool :cool::D i see the little kiddies are on board also ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0