• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Husks shots blown up by nade.

It's extremely easy to detonate Husk fireballs mid-air. Just shoot a grenade at him when he fires and he'll get blown up by the nade and his rocket will also set everything around him on fire. Once I figured out how to do this I started waiting for husks to fire while standing inside a large group of ZEDs before I launched grenades at them. Works every time. You would not believe how amazingly effective this is at saving ammo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rainydaykid
Upvote 0
I think its just the way the source engine works I guess, any explosion will blow up pipebombs and grenades and stuff.
Epic fail comment.

KF is made with Unreal Engine which have nothing to do with Source Engine.

Beside, I never seen an explosive blow up another explosive such as a grenade blow up another grenade.

Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
Epic fail comment.

KF is made with Unreal Engine which have nothing to do with Source Engine.

Beside, I never seen an explosive blow up another explosive such as a grenade blow up another grenade.

Play with demo more, LOL. I laugh so hard when I blow up myself when that husk is the last zed and 20 feet away.

But when you die this way the 10th time... it starts to annoy you.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure it's intended functionality, he can blow up any explosives.

Yeah, I can pretty much confirm this. Any explosives that are "Live" (Meaning the LAW and Nade Launcher projectiles need to be far enough away from you that they "Arm") will detonate if a Husk's fireball collides with 'em.

This can be seriously bad news for nade-chucking Supports or Pipe-Spamming demos...

Upvote 0