• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

10 facts about RO HOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolmu9

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
on the streats
1 best world war 2 game ever made and will be played for 20 or 10 years after release
2 best tank simulator
3 best infantry combat
4 most epic game ever:D
5 most likely over 100 thousand copy's will sell
6 made by the greatest mod team ever
7 will win many awards for best game
8 best fps realism game
9 will have the most team work in a game
10 this game will go down in gaming history

Last edited:
uh ok first off ima gonna have to say all these are OPINIONS secondly none of these are well stated opinions. your simply wasting everyones time please go die somewhere. :mad:

secondly if you were being sacastic well then... :D:D:D
A bit harsh, I would say. Turn off the flamethrower please.

He's very enthusiastic about the game which is great! It's just we won't know exactly how amazing RO2 is until we get to play it.

Reactions: skittlesareyum47
Upvote 0
uh ok first off ima gonna have to say all these are OPINIONS secondly none of these are well stated opinions. your simply wasting everyones time please go die somewhere. :mad:

secondly if you were being sacastic well then... :D:D:D
well i cant die yet i haven't played RO2 yet:D maybe then ill go somewhere else and die LOL so many haters on the internet :cool: DONT HATE THE PLAYA DONT HATE THE GAME CAUSE THE GAME IS AWSOME:D

Upvote 0
1 best world war 2 game ever made and will be played for 20 or 10 years after release
2 best tank simulator
3 best infantry combat

I'm sure that the WWIIONLINE community thinks the same thing about their game. Trust me on that one. I started a thread a year ago about how I would like to see some RO features added to WWIIONLINE, and I was told to "GTFO and go play you arcadey game."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
2 best tank simulator
3 best infantry combat
4 most epic game ever:D
5 most likely over 100 thousand copy's will sell
6 made by the greatest mod team ever
7 will win many awards for best game
8 best fps realism game
9 will have the most team work in a game

1: Yes but eventually RO3 will have to come out.

2: Without a doubt.

3: Yes.

4: Yes.

5: Hopefully more so TWI can make money!

6: Yes.

7: No it won't that will all go to Call of Duty Black Ops.

8: Yes.

9: Hopefully.

10: No Call of Duty Black Ops will go down as the greatest game of our generations, its arena style multiplayer matches and leveling system will go down in history as a truly groundbreaking and dare I say gargantuan gaming experiences that blows away the competition.

Reactions: doomis
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.