• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Rats... the brother of my girlfriend had some while he lived at her place while my GF was in Finland for a semester, and they were awful.
Reasons:
1) The stench: a very unpleasant mixture of urine and it's product ammonia. It took over half a year to get the stench out of his room after he moved out, as the urine had seeped into the parquetry floor. Also, the stench of the cage was breathtaking.
2) They shat everywhere. Even though my GF had forbidden him to let those little ****-machines run around in the flat anywhere except his room, we found the floor underneath a cupboard in the living room half an inch deep covered with those pellets and gnawed rests of food.
3) They gnaw at everything. We had to throw away most of our bed sheets, pillows and towels as they all had holes bitten in them. Even those who were stowed away in cupboards.

Of course, those problems are not inherently the fault of the rats, but rather of how badly he kept (and to this day, still keeps) them. But still, I'm not too fond of rats anymore, even though they do look cute.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dogs_are_stupid.gif

Upvote 0