• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Give us more time to leave the protected area

Raymond Saint

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2011
1. Give us more time to leave the protected area, now it's like 1 second.
Annoying! Give us from 5 to 10 seconds!

2. Some warning sites about you leaving the area (there was "achtung! minen!" banners in RO1). Also need to point playable area on the map more clearly (red dotted line for example).

3. Give us information about how much time you have until you die in protected area (like 5-4-3-2-1 seconds).

Last edited:
yeah this is pissing me off bigtime, love everything apart from this. It's bad enough lots of people are farming kills rather than going for capture points. But its rather annoying when you are capping a base, then you are beaten to another capping zone, then all of a sudden you have "you are leaving a protected area" on your screen and you have no time whatsoever to get the hell out of there and pull back.

Reactions: DarknRahl
Upvote 0
1. Give us more time to leave the protected area, now it's like 1 seconds.
Annoying! Give us from 5 to 10 seconds!

2. Some warning sites about you leaving area (there was "achtung! minen!" banners in RO1). Also need to point playable area on the map more clear (red dotted line for example).

3. Give us information how much time you have until you die in protected area (like 5-4-3-2-1 seconds).

Signed all 3 points in triplicate.

Upvote 0
Agree with all points. It's the one gameplay decision that gives me the ****s, especially the advancing on a capture point only to have the one behind you captured then you insta die. It's so the other team doesn't spawn and then you mow them all down being in their spawn I assume. However on grain elevator you are allowed wherever you want on whatever floor you like. On one of my early games I was up in the building somewhere when all of a sudden 12 Russians spawned in front of me with their backs to me. I could of been a dick and mowed a bunch down, instead I hid.

Upvote 0
I'll jump on here...

This does need to be fixed.
It's just a parameter that needs a tweak, not an idea or suggestion.

Find yourself in an advanced cap position when the battle swings the wrong way and you don't even have time to pull back and out of the advanced cap zone.

This could even go in the bug report forum, even if it's not really a bug.

Thanks.

Upvote 0