• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If you had to rate RO2 today...

If you had to rate RO2 today...

• 1-4 (Poor)

Votes: 33 7.7%
  • 5-7 (Average/Good)

Votes: 151 35.0%
  • 8-10 (Very Good)

Votes: 247 57.3%

• Total voters
Its pretty arbitrary to review a product based on a numeric value

Yes, a number system is undeniably subjective. To counter this at least a little, I tried to qualify the numerical scores with descriptions. The descriptions are also subjective, but it is difficult to have an informal survey like this otherwise. This is just to satisfy curiosity.

Upvote 0
If I gave it a rating now, after that patch update, it would be a 3... It was great before with barracks etc but now it is so buggy, slow, laggy and not what I expect from a FPS. I like things to be smooth but this is a beta and I am sure it will get better

Glad TWI Devs are looking into it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I love the game but rating it is entirely different, the game has potential but right now its a 1/10 how the hell this game crashes and has so many bugs with it's 30 fps on really high end rigs blows my mind lol. I just really really really hope they fix the damn fps issues and crashes.

What bothers me more is that there is only 3 days until the game is released, if I knew it was in this rough of condition I would have happily waiting another 4 to 5 months or longer. This game needs a lot of polish not just some

Upvote 0
8 atm, eventhough i'm pretty critical of it. Its mostly based on the fact its got a strong basis for good gameplay, its very moddable and has good overall potential, and if I end up disliking it it will be the first TWI game yet. TBH I really want RO2 to do well, but not for the wrong reasons. Don't want it to lose its edge

Upvote 0
This game by default is an 11 because we can create maps and mod the game.

about 7.5 in it's current state, as a sequel to RO

8.5 as a brand new series.

fact of the matter is, it just doesnt live up to the original.

Thank god it doesn't. RO1 was horrible. The only thing that made me stay true to the series is what the DH and MN teams did for the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I voted 8-10. I would have to wait till the game is released and all the little things fixed by TWI are done... of which I am positive TWI will be doing.

Quite honestly the game runs better than I would have anticipated on my system which is nearly 4 years old. I get halfway decent fps on high settings, 90 FOV, 1920 x 1080. Much of the lagginess that I currently experience, when I actually do, can be attributed most likely to overstressed servers or me trying to run settings higher than I probably should. Other things I'm sure will be fixed by TWI by release date or soon afterwards.

Gameplay should be fairly decent, but the final say will be after the game is released.

Reactions: Dirtybandit
Upvote 0
This game by default is an 11 because we can create maps and mod the game.

Thank god it doesn't. RO1 was horrible. The only thing that made me stay true to the series is what the DH and MN teams did for the game.

I wouldnt say it was horrible but i prefered DH as well.

Besides, the core gameplay of both mods were similar to RO. So if you found RO to be "horrible" then chances are DH and MN would be horrible as well; maybe slightly less...

Upvote 0