• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kitten Killing Floor

This is the kitten version of what happens when you play westlondon on HoE....kitten style! :p I saw this vid, and automatically said killing floor.
Notice at 1:27, how the commando kitten goes into ZED time....but obviously, these brave kittens are sadly mistaken for thinking they could jump from Hard to HoE, and the Kitteh sharpshooter is taken out last (1:45), causing West London evacuation to fail, and the zombies to kill all the poor kittens gruesomely (or rather, initiate a mass suicide from the looks of it).

Unfortunately these brave troops did not reach wave 11; I wanted to see kitteh patriarch! :p

YouTube - MEOW[/URL]

pre-warning: this video is actually kind of disturbing, particularly the last scene...probably the worst you'll ever see involving animated cats.

Last edited:
That's awesome...
I hope she doesn't like cats too much though; some people may not find all the kitty carnage amusing ;)

Yeah, actually, she wasn't quite as in love with it as I thought she might be. "Too many dead keeties" as she put it. She liked it up until the 3rd or 4th cat died, then she asked me to turn it off, heh.

Upvote 0
Yeah, actually, she wasn't quite as in love with it as I thought she might be. "Too many dead keeties" as she put it. She liked it up until the 3rd or 4th cat died, then she asked me to turn it off, heh.

Yeah, it is probably cyriak's gorriest work. Very fitting with Killing Floor in that, but at the same time it's kind of offputting to cat lovers ;)
Cyriak is a genious, found his vids some years ago and been following his works every now and then.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/cyriak?blend=1&ob=4[/URL]

I saw this ages ago; all of Cyriak's work is worth checking out.
Man is a genius and this video is pretty cool.

Yeah, his works are all awesome, but this one made me just think "KF!"

For those too lazy to look 'em up, heres a very insightful spoiler:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I call BS! They headshotted the zed-kitties and they weren't going down! What were they using, the M14EBR?

well, from the looks of it, probably some low level commandos using the bullpup on HoE; takes a good deal of headshots to bring zeds down then. Of course, it could be the m14; it and the bullpup are so alike anyways ;). I'm going bullpup though, since we all know that what you do with an EBR is fling the laser sight around.

Upvote 0