• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Aw yeah!

*For pure speculation*
If each perk gets a new weapon, how about this:

Berserker - Claymore across the screen
Support - Shotgun on the left
Sharpshooter - Revolver in the middle
Medic - MP5 with flashlight in the middle
Demolitions - AR + Grenade launcher to the right
Commando - That rifle on top with a scope on it
Firebug - That ... thing ... in the bottom right (Husk Cannon with parts of the Husk's arm still on it? xD), whatever fiery contraption that might be

*shrugs*
Hard to say...
Can't wait to see them in game! :)

Upvote 0
6442116419_09dc570e0d.jpg

huskz.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol, don't care what it is, I am still choked up over the fact that we are going to have a M29 44 Magnum, only the greatest gun ever made.

I just feel like they made it for me and me alone, lol which they didn't but that's just how special they make us feel.

and I too agree, it looks so much like a husk cannon. just checked in the editor and from different angles it looks the same.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's sad that we'll have to buy husk's cannon instead of mutilating his body to get it.

Actually I would prefer that he drops it on death rather than purchase it from the trader. (TWI hope you are listening to this :) )
Also, this would help with fps as I can imagine a 20 man server with every player having a cannon :eek:

Reactions: TheAzathoth
Upvote 0