• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eat ****. Why should my hard work be flushed down the toilet just because you are a crybaby?

Baw... it isn't fair... wah....

Guess what, people who buy the game next week are going to have to deal with other players being leveled up.

Quit pissing on everyone else's fun because you are a crybaby.

If my stats that I earned are reset I am going to be furious... and I wont be the only one. I promise you.

You already look pretty furious to me :p

Go get laid and relax man.

Upvote 0
You already look pretty furious to me :p

Go get laid and relax man.
Vader has like 3500 kills already.

People wondering how someone can be leveled up already have no skill. They need to stop crying.

I have been playing Anti Tank and leveling that up is going to be a *****... so **** yeah I am furious.

Upvote 0
You are contradicting yourself.

If it's not a big deal then why do you need to hold on to your "hard work"?

Perhaps I did not phrase that correctly.

Stats are not a big deal, but time and effort is a big deal (especially when you have a full-time job and family). Bugged/lost stats are not a big enough deal to justify taking away many people's time and effort.

Why not just let it be optional, so those who are worried about that kind of thing can reset their own stats? It is really unfair to those who have put work into their stats to have them reset just because other people have problems.

No, it's a dumb idea and the 400 people who vote yes in this poll shouldn't speak for the 15k that bought the game. Whatever their number be.

This man actually has a point, regardless of his first post in this thread.

The poll is not official, nor will it ever represent the player base as a whole, and individual can determine that TWI isn't going to take this seriously.

A: 400 people do not speak for tens of thousands.
B: Post-release support is not a democracy, if 400 people ask for driveable trains to be put into the station map, that doesn't make it a good idea or an idea worth working on.

Hopefully all of you concerned will have the option of resetting your own stats, but please do not try to force your sense of fairness on the thousands of other people who do not want to see the hours they've put into the game go to waste. That is extremely short-sighted and inconsiderate.

Upvote 0
Stats reset is a foregone conclusion. Not only are stats not working for most people but in turn people have completely false stats totally unrelated to what they have actually done. My stats seem to come and go on different days. Yesterday I had a kill for the AT class although never used it. That has disappeared now and I have some other random wrong stats including -101 team point etc.

Upvote 0
I voted yes because this isn't right. For the first few days since release my stats weren't tracking properly, if at all. I only play on ranked servers. My honour was stuck at level 5 and only progressed while playing. Every day when I'd come back to play it was back to like level 5.

Then late last night this happened:
http://i.imgur.com/gd5j3.jpg[url]http://i.imgur.com/gd5j3.jpg[/URL]

I do not have 3652 kills and 998 deaths. It's probably more like 300 kills and as many deaths, max. I have never, ever destroyed a tank. I have never, ever played Commander.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/WgHyQ.jpg[/URL]

At one point I was awarded like half a dozen achievements at the same time after just capping Gullies on Spartanovka.

http://i.imgur.com/BiiZJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/65X9O.jpg

I have never ever used a light, heavy or tank mg.

TWI: Fix this and reset the stats as quickly as possible.

This is ruining the experience for me completely, as I like to earn my achievements and upgrades honestly and would like to see the same apply to all.

Upvote 0
The idea of a stat wipe may be dumb, if you are one of the people who havent had to deal with outrageous stats. I barely know what I am doing, and suddenly have a k/d ratio of 3:1, and am level 69. People excpect things from me and I barely know how to throw a grenade.

Should those of you who rightfully earned a high rank have their stats wiped? No, it is unfair and your work should not be erased. But they need to figure out a way for us guys who don't have accurate stats to either clear them back to normal, or restore them to an accurate number. I consider half the fun of a game like this improving with the weapons and getting higher skill levels, and when the game does it all for you it kind of sucks the fun out of it. I played this game steadily from its release up until yesterday despite the crazy amount of bugs, but playing with credentials that I didn't earn is a bit of a joke.

Upvote 0
Yes, a friend of mine has the same problem. He suddenly had dozens of kills and so on. But the bigger problem for him are the achievements. He likes to achieve them all during a legit play time, but now it is not possible anymore.

I hope we will get a possibility to reset both. The achievements AND the stats.

Upvote 0
Who gives a hoot about shot accuracy? It doesn't count for much. Personally, though, I don't want to have to start from scratch in building up my weapon and class levels. How is that fair?

And BTW, there certainly WAS stats reset after beta. I had my beta G41 up several levels during beta. After the release version installed, all my stats were at 0, including the G41, which I just topped 50 kills with today. I had tons of kills with the AT rifles, bolties, sniper rifles ... all reset.

Just because a few people's stats may have somehow made it past the reset, everyone should be penalized? Is it not possible there's a problem with some peoples' log files, perhaps even some people may have managed to manipulate them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0