• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server admins...

there is way too many betas released for some maps tbh Witzig.

3 at the most is plenty before a final is released.. so mappers please leave the delay between releasing betas longer, as it can be difficult to keep up to date with them and players just get annoyed having to download the latest beta for the 10th time.

This is one of the reasons i stopped running beta maps on my server, and now i just wait for te final releases.

Upvote 0
A few quistions please ?
We run RO-blackdayjuly_rc33 what version should we be running ?

We also run Snowyforest and i beleave Kurtlandkessel. Are they different versions of the same map ?

I appreciate map orchestra but wish they would list the different versions of the maps . I mean version historys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well you just got off our DNR tankers server ......soooo we have black day july RC33....which black day do we need---I do NOT like the rainy limited range one I have played ..and ya I know it was raining during the real battle:rolleyes:

gun--who was happy to see a full server tonight on our low ping server--

Black July B1 is far superior to RC33. . The objectives are also better. I don't find the rain or thin fog annoying. It looks much nicer and most important, forest can't be driven across like on RC33.

Which is gamey and ridiculous. On nearly all the games I play on RC33, half the players resort to silly hide and seek games in the forests. It's stupid and annoying. That's why B1 has more realistic tank fights, you can hide a bit in the edges of forest, but not cross nearly half the map unseen.

Upvote 0
Yes choltz, KurlandKessel is the final version from Snowy.

it was at first that kurlandkessel b1 replaced bX of snowy forest. But later on there came new betas of snowy and kurlandkessel since sompe people preferred either of the map. There were 2 final versions of the alike maps one snowyforest one kurlandkessel. They quite alike but its not like 1 is a newer version anymore.

Upvote 0