• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Demonstration against time taking of developer team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you saw a wreck of a game filled with countless bugs from double ironsights to something as simple as the browser become an extremely enjoyable realistic WW2 videogame in two months due to effort from the developers taking into account every bit of feedback they got from the forums and doing their best to respond to the main issues that we thought were affecting the game, constantly releasing updates, patches and posts in which they specified which issues they are currently working on...

And you are pointing out that they are doing nothing with their time?

Upvote 0
I think you better stop playing if you expect those changes to take less than a few months :)

The SDK was supposed to be released last week but some last minute issues were brought up to TWI and so they decided to postpone the release and fix bug.

Time they have had, They even take brakes and such all the time.
Dont lie upon me, I got eyes in the office.. I know what your discussting..
A person who sees and talks to ghosts is sometimes called a spirit medium or even a ghost whisperer.
So believe me, I got eyes in the office.

And why this constant bug fixes?
Why use an engine that has more bugs then it has users?
Its getting rediculess, Been waiting sens release for a good fix.
But not a single or even the smallest sign of a future.
Just more updates and even more bugs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.