• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I refuse to play without native languages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
So your answer is to huff, and puff and boycott playing the game until they do what you want?

If you weren't being such a dink, some nice beta player might host their game files for you to d/l. Good luck with that.

No, until i get what i was told i would get from my money.

you do not need beta files , just follow the link i gave you :rolleyes:
The direction of the files are the same , just change the Redorchetra2beta to Redorchestra2 and you will find it :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you mean the RO2 Language Fixer Exe File? So it has the sound files within? I just run it, without the beta, and it fixes it?

Upvote 0
No, until i get what i was told i would get from my money.

If you're basing your anger on "what you were told", then look at everything you were told. Even before the DDE beta, Tripwire said that they had decided NOT to go with native languages. You've gotten what you were told you were going to get.

I have no issue with you wanting native languages or being upset that you don't have them, but at least display some integrity.

Upvote 0
TWI said it would be included. I am very disappointed not to have it at launch. Will we see it soon? When can i play the way i was promised?

Should of payed attention in advance before you bought the game, it's a very easy fix to do it yourself if it bothers you that much, there is a guide that shows you that others have linked in this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.