• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More Maps

The SDK was supposed to be released with the latest patch, but the Twitter recalled that and said the beta testers get one more day to work on it. It's been a few days now and no word on the SDK.
My cursory check of the forums did'nt turn anything up, anyone seen any threads on where the SDK is or what the issues that are delaying it might be?

Upvote 0
The SDK was supposed to be released with the latest patch, but the Twitter recalled that and said the beta testers get one more day to work on it. It's been a few days now and no word on the SDK.
My cursory check of the forums did'nt turn anything up, anyone seen any threads on where the SDK is or what the issues that are delaying it might be?

I hear after this weekend, If it aint gona be released after the weekend.
I will be even more pissed and make a massacre at the office. Word! ;)

Upvote 0

They said they are trying to release the SDK before the thanksgiving holiday, they didn't make it in time so it should be released in the next days. Well I hope so atleast. Maybe I'm gonna try to map myself.

Upvote 0