• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A couple of question!

Darrosquall

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Yesterday I played after long time to Ostfront, and... :D

- In HOS, can we create team like battlefield bad company 2 to stay close our friend?I know that there will be a little map on screen, so it will be good to see better our friend to play in the same area. Obviously without the respawn close to you friend, just a signal in minimap.

- I find excessive that it's almost impossible to shoot free with strelok or semiautomatic strelok. I know that in this way you eliminated "the spray", but it is not realistic to 3 meters away is impossible to shoot an elephant with no iron sight. Maybe you've to make this more comfortable,or not?

Sorry for my English. :D

Yesterday I played after long time to Ostfront, and... :D

- In HOS, can we create team like battlefield bad company 2 to stay close our friend?I know that there will be a little map on screen, so it will be good to see better our friend to play in the same area. Obviously without the respawn close to you friend, just a signal in minimap.

- I find excessive that it's almost impossible to shoot free with strelok or semiautomatic strelok. I know that in this way you eliminated "the spray", but it is not realistic to 3 meters away is impossible to shoot an elephant with no iron sight. Maybe you've to make this more comfortable,or not?

Sorry for my English. :D

Ad. 1 Yes, there will be possible to create a team and play together with friends. Whats more your dead teammates can respawn somewhere in area of your squad (but not right behind SL like in Battlefield). However I'm not big fan of that minimap/radar thingy...

Ad. 2 I don't agree. You can easy hit enemy from even great distances hipshooting. All what you need is practice. I hope that won't be changed in HoS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oh boy, some players in the community can hipshoot you across the map. Just remember your bullets don't go randomly out of the barrel, but exactly where it points. So getting used to free aim is a must before you can be a successful(h4xx0r) hipshooter :cool:

Upvote 0
I have tried with a friend in a empty server with ridicolous results :p

Anyway, another thing:

Red Orchestra Ostfront is an epic FPS online, really EPIC, I'm finished just now two rounds in koningsplatz with soldiers up in air hit by artillery...

Tripwire MUST record our match, like useless black ops. What do you think about?It will be awesome can do a montage video with the last match, and we'll be a good AD for the game I think.

If Treyarch does, Tripwire can do >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a lot better :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
I have tried with a friend in a empty server with ridicolous results :p

Anyway, another thing:

Red Orchestra Ostfront is an epic FPS online, really EPIC, I'm finished just now two rounds in koningsplatz with soldiers up in air hit by artillery...

Tripwire MUST record our match, like useless black ops. What do you think about?It will be awesome can do a montage video with the last match, and we'll be a good AD for the game I think.

If Treyarch does, Tripwire can do >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a lot better :D

Was thinking of at least doing this somewhat to advertise during the beta :IS2:

Upvote 0
Yeah, I thought about the "theater mode" from the BO.
Dunno why, but RO is the only game where those mega epic moments happen, moments which you want to write down as stories :D It would be really great if you could record them the same way it is done in BO.
Like one moment when I was playing Leningrad, and was aiming my rifle at an enemy soldier running on the other side of the bridge, and right when I was about to pull the trigger, a tank round lands right into that soldier, blowing him to pieces. At first I was like :eek:, but then I :troll:

Upvote 0