• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

boss or zed

shaun10656

Mar 3, 2010
i had a idea about a new zed or boss im thinking its a boss monster sense im tired of hearing the same thing from the patriarch all the time

i always questioned why there is green gunk on kf foundry so i got an idea it should be a green boss with 4 bubbles on his back. you have to shoot them to burst they burn so dont get to close.shoots acid and leaves a green acid trail. he throws up sorta like a bloat kind of boss . so the only way to defeat him is to burst all bubbles and then just shoot the crap out of him cause he has no power sense the energy comes from his back so u can get close up and do some bersker skills and stuff.

Crawmerax.

Thats the boss from Knoxx DLC on borderlands right? I never got to him.. Me and my friend finished the final boss and got to the armory, but I got the famous graphics glitch and couldnt see ANY CHESTS OR WEAPONS. F*cking annoying, it was only the best part of the DLC >_>. Then, I tried to go there on solo just to notice my quests had somehow bugged due playing with my friend.

So if I want to get to the armory I have to start the DLC all over again, which I wont because I realized Gearbox and alike only care about money and making new DLC and forget to fix the glitches in the game (the graphics glitch has been there ever since the beginning and its not about my comp).

Ive also lost my character at some point of the game, I just suddenly lost ALL my skillpoints and weapon skills, but was still somehow lvl 50. I had to use a savegame editor to bring my character back, but it never felt the same because I couldnt remember my exact weapon skills and I managed to ruin half of my best weapons.

The rainbow is the special attack. It summons Puff the Magic Dragon >.>

LOOOOL!

But to be serious, this is the only suggestion from this guy which makes a little sense. The Patriarch is very boring and weak, yes, the only thing that makes him powerful is his ranged weaponary that kill with one hit... Thats just stupid, the boss should be challenging in some other ways than just being insta-kill machine. These "bubbles" in the back, I might not like the idea of the specimen as much but the idea of destroying weak points on the boss before finishing him off has been around for a while and I think its a good idea.

For example, someone suggested for a specimen which carries an adrenaline tank behind his back, and it would be almost impossible to kill before the tank was destroyd, because thats what gave it its power. Similar stuff could work for the boss too imo.

Upvote 0
Thats the boss from Knoxx DLC on borderlands right? I never got to him.. Me and my friend finished the final boss and got to the armory, but I got the famous graphics glitch and couldnt see ANY CHESTS OR WEAPONS. F*cking annoying, it was only the best part of the DLC >_>. Then, I tried to go there on solo just to notice my quests had somehow bugged due playing with my friend.

So if I want to get to the armory I have to start the DLC all over again, which I wont because I realized Gearbox and alike only care about money and making new DLC and forget to fix the glitches in the game (the graphics glitch has been there ever since the beginning and its not about my comp).

Ive also lost my character at some point of the game, I just suddenly lost ALL my skillpoints and weapon skills, but was still somehow lvl 50. I had to use a savegame editor to bring my character back, but it never felt the same because I couldnt remember my exact weapon skills and I managed to ruin half of my best weapons.

lol, iv had a few graphics glitches, but i think that was only because of lag, the armoury works fine for me.

And crawmerax is the final bonus boss type thing, hes a right bastard.

hes level 64 and the level cap is 61, and he has non stop spawning lava crab worms of different variety which are like level 61 and 62, so you constantly have to switch elemental weapons around to kill them, everything can drop you in one hit, and hes pretty much impossible to do solo unless you glitch or use lilith.

iv got a soldier, its impossible solo lol

he very rarely drops pearl weapons though, iv seen 2 and iv fought him loads....there not even that good either, so its not really worth it.

however, i know a nice glitch in the armoury that lets you get in there without activating the timer.

completely derailed thread lol. i apologize

Upvote 0