• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Favourite Film?

Ok, I've already said my favourite film but I'd like to recommend one that non-Brits most likely will not have heard of.

Withnail & I. It's a classic black comedy. <3

Coey, does your friend have Delicatessen? I love that film. ^_^
You have great taste in film, my friend. Uncle Monty would be proud!

Upvote 0
god this is a hard question:p i have a list of candidates like schindlers list, the boondock saints, warriors ( not the fighting movie ), by [SIZE=-1]Peter Kosminsky.

i'll just pick Warriors by Kosminsky... its a story wich is formed by several real stories put into one whole about english soldiers going to Bosnia to preserve the peace.
you get to see everything: the moment they get the news they're being sent out, the moment they go there, the moments they live through there, the moment they get to get back to home and how they handle life back at home.
all this forms up in a saga of 3 hours, with pretty much only downs for the soldiers, since they see all kinds of horror but while they are trained to stop it, their mandate forbids them too and it destroys them, it leaves scars on their souls.
there is in the whole movie not one bullet fired by these soldiers, but it still feels like the best warmovie there is:rolleyes:
[/SIZE]

Upvote 0