• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Strange icons on the screen

Sgt.NightFire

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
When playing a map sometimes strange icons appear, mostly on the tank maps, like a blue crosshair, (you also sometimes see a real crosshair while aiming and shooting with the tank sight).

Or a strange red ! with a circle around it

But the most annoying is that during Territory i think, i see (FT1), FT2), FT3) on the screen constantly, i think this has to do with the squads? sometimes a white crosshair is above one of the FT's, i have no idea how this can be turned off.

Reactions: CrazyFingers
Upvote 0
When playing a map sometimes strange icons appear, mostly on the tank maps, like a blue crosshair, (you also sometimes see a real crosshair while aiming and shooting with the tank sight).

Or a strange red ! with a circle around it

But the most annoying is that during Territory i think, i see (FT1), FT2), FT3) on the screen constantly, i think this has to do with the squads? sometimes a white crosshair is above one of the FT's, i have no idea how this can be turned off.

Just bring up the map and it will take it away.

Upvote 0