• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Freeze da frost Frozen Load map

Jen4

May 17, 2009
im seroiusly running in a lot of freeze screen during the loading map section
most of i can switch it back to desktop but a lot of i've to hardly reboot , cache megsize 256 and precaching values are at the Zetsumei (right nick?) posted values

what could be??

Last edited:
I was getting that freezing thing, so deleted killing floor. Reinstalled and I don't seem to be having a problem with it. I went to my games, and deleted my local files, then downloaded again. I also had NOD32 firewall going, I disabled that and went with windows. Also if your using windows 7, makes sure killing floor is enabled for home and public networks; that option is in the firewall settings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was getting that freezing thing, so deleted killing floor. Reinstalled and I don't seem to be having a problem with it. I went to my games, and deleted my local files, then downloaded again. I also had NOD32 firewall going, I disabled that and went with windows. Also if your using windows 7, makes sure killing floor is enabled for home and public networks; that option is in the firewall settings.

even after he continue freeze on certain loading screens , i noticed a lot happens on bioticslab

Last edited:
Upvote 0