• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cheaters

All servers should use PB and stream to PBBANS.

Around 17 - 18 servers are currently streaming and in the last 24 hours PB has banned 3 people for using aimbot.

These bans were on one server but PBBANS streaming means that these people are now banned on all streaming servers.

The more servers streaming means more chances to catch the cheats, and automatically update the ban list on all streaming servers.

Ultimately resulting in a cleaner gaming environment for all.

So server admins do the community a favour and start streaming please.

Ban list can be viewed here [url]http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-all-ro2-bans-40.html[/URL]

You may need to register to follow that link but im not sure

yes but is punkbuster server friendly yet?
because it can lag the hell out of the server, is this fixed?

Upvote 0

Around 17 - 18 servers are currently streaming and in the last 24 hours PB has banned 3 people for using aimbot.

These bans were on one server but PBBANS streaming means that these people are now banned on all streaming servers.

The more servers streaming means more chances to catch the cheats, and automatically update the ban list on all streaming servers.

Ban list can be viewed here http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-all-ro2-bans-40.html[url]http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-all-ro2-bans-40.html[/URL]

Listen to this man;)

Upvote 0
Ha, ran into one last night he was hiding on the floor I came up behind him, stabbed him while he was on the floor 20 times with a bayonet, he was stuck and could not turn. after stabbing him multiple times he finally was unstuck and stabbed be once.:D love the obvious ones, today he has been banned...classic

Upvote 0
I don't understand people who decide to use hacks to cheat...why buy the game If you don't want to actually play it properly? :confused:

Its because their skills are so weak in game that's the only way they can do anything.Cheating in any pvp game is the lowest of the lowest if you ask me.

When the new wears off RO2 and the other fps's comes out most of these lame a$$ players will move on to cheat in other games. So as time wears on and servers get regular players that can spot these kinda things and good admins will deal with it.In time it will be less and less of a problem in Ro2

Upvote 0
Its because their skills are so weak in game that's the only way they can do anything.Cheating in any pvp game is the lowest of the lowest if you ask me.

When the new wears off RO2 and the other fps's comes out most of these lame a$$ players will move on to cheat in other games. So as time wears on and servers get regular players that can spot these kinda things and good admins will deal with it.In time it will be less and less of a problem in Ro2

I'm not sure that it's a matter of the "new" wearing off, personally. The truth is that RO2 isn't the game for everyone. For some of the cheaters (I'd wager a pretty hefty percentage) I imagine it's a time killer while they await BF3 and MW3. Once those games release I think you'll see a pretty fair drop in cheaters. There is also the distinct likelihood that you'll see some drop in honest players as well, as this game may well be a "filler" for more than just the douchebags.

Upvote 0
Ha, ran into one last night he was hiding on the floor I came up behind him, stabbed him while he was on the floor 20 times with a bayonet, he was stuck and could not turn. after stabbing him multiple times he finally was unstuck and stabbed be once.:D love the obvious ones, today he has been banned...classic

thats a bug with the game, mate

Upvote 0
cheaters, never understood em ):

Absolutely agree...I've probably said it before but to win or advance your stats by cheating is meaningless..the only victories/xp's/honor etc that is worth anything are those earned honestly!

I should add that at least here we have dedicated servers so there is some amount of user control...I played CoD MW2 on the PC and had to reset my stats to 0 because their matchmaking thew me into a cheat room and I went from level 6 to 70 instantly....I couldn't play like that..it also soured me on that game's MP...(at least they've gone back to dedicated servers for MW3 but I still think that's a game meant for the console.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ban list can be viewed here [url]http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-all-ro2-bans-40.html[/URL]

In fact it was more then 3 which we busted last night, you are only seeing the players which got busted playing on servers which are setup to stream to pbbans.

Upvote 0
In fact it was more then 3 which we busted last night, you are only seeing the players which got busted playing on servers which are setup to stream to pbbans.

This is why all server admins using PB should be streaming imo. The distributed ban hammer is > the single ban hammer.

And more seem to be joining the ranks of streaming servers. There are now over 20 servers listed as actively streaming at PBBANS.

Upvote 0

This is a glitch: When you're prone, you sometimes become invincible in certain places on certain maps.

It happened to me - I was the invincible one.

Please don't ban me :eek:

Upvote 0