• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum Open Beta Release

Well, I have finally got a chance to play this mod and I must say it's shaping up to be really good, I like the intro at the start of the game with the music playing as the camera zooms out, the British accents (mostly Scottish) are excellently done. All it needs now is tanks. Great work!!!

Upvote 0
Excellent work guys!

sound 9/10
weapons 9/10
maps 6/10

The sound is really amazing, the weapons are great especially the bar and tommygun. Playing with the rifle I get some strange bugs (viewport moving to bots).

The maps are ok but I think this wont be all of them. I don't know too much about the fights in Africa but I was thinking that more of the fights were out of the towns.
Fighting in towns I have the feeling being in a maze.

Overall very good impression and much more that I've expected :)

Upvote 0
The maps are ok but I think this wont be all of them. I don't know too much about the fights in Africa but I was thinking that more of the fights were out of the towns.
Fighting in towns I have the feeling being in a maze.

+1

This scenario was mostly large-scale tank combat and open terrain fighting, yet 3 of the current 4 maps are in towns. No place for a rifleman. :confused:

Upvote 0
IHMO the mod is good, but the maps are too much unbalanced..........i see to much spawncamping and spawnkilling..........for example tobruk first cap is a massacre for german that loose all their reinf......
the map is phantastic but i see it only in practice mode becouse in match i was bloccked at the first cap.......

the bren is good.......the thompson imho has a too much low recoil......but fortunally the magazine isn't too much big!!!! :)

the enfield.......i don't know.......is strange.......maybe is becouse i'm too much used to use super rifle like k98 or nagant!!! :)

Upvote 0