• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Omg can someone plz make this as a mod weapon once the game is out!!

BUMP! :D
This thing really reminds me now the medic problem, the shotgun for med etc... this weapon would be great solution, both rapid fire and powerfull shots. With a work put in this it can be well ballanced... what about some other weapon which would work same?
And maybe instead of "scoping" mode it should have healing darts :D
And the weight of it should have around 10-14 blocks imo :eek:

Upvote 0
BUMP! :D
This thing really reminds me now the medic problem, the shotgun for med etc... this weapon would be great solution, both rapid fire and powerfull shots. With a work put in this it can be well ballanced... what about some other weapon which would work same?
And maybe instead of "scoping" mode it should have healing darts :D
And the weight of it should have around 10-14 blocks imo :eek:

Fraid I'm gonna have to be pretty blunt here dude.

Fast rate of Fire + High Damage Output =/= A Medic Weapon

Things like this encourage Rambo Medicking, which as a Medic (/Firebug), I really hate people doing.

Weapon itself is a cool weapon, but would need alot more fleshing out as to what actual role it would fill in the game.

Upvote 0
I jsut realised this thread was from 23/03/2009... whats with the thread necro BenoiX? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Simple reason: I liked the weapon and wanted suggest it before, so instead of making new thread I just bumped this one. And seriously, I wrote before it doesn't have to be EXACTLY SAME WEAPON, just a weapon with same purpose. And of course best if it was more weak, yet with enough ammo and "power" to survive. Of course should be some kind of panic-trigger. And why both rapid and single-shots-with-power, is that rapid fire would most likely stop weak zeds, but to stop bigger ones it needs more power. Not MUCH more to be "good" against them. Has to be able to slow em down only and help team when surrounded and unable to heal them.

Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0