• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yoshi is on the move

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    As the topic implies. I am moving.

What does this mean for you?

It means for several days I will not be around, which will translate to less support in the support section for some time and other general yoshi stuff.

What can you do to help?

Keep an eye on the support forums and be helpful to new users and those with questions about the game.

What does this mean for everybody at the end of the day?

Yoshi is moving to the Tripwire Headquarters so I'll be able to slap around my fellow devs when I need a specific question answered. It also means I will have the latest news as it happens to pass on, instead of having to wait in some cases.

Cya all on the other side.

As the topic implies. I am moving.

What does this mean for you?

It means for several days I will not be around, which will translate to less support in the support section for some time and other general yoshi stuff.

What can you do to help?

Keep an eye on the support forums and be helpful to new users and those with questions about the game.

What does this mean for everybody at the end of the day?

Yoshi is moving to the Tripwire Headquarters so I'll be able to slap around my fellow devs when I need a specific question answered. It also means I will have the latest news as it happens to pass on, instead of having to wait in some cases.

Cya all on the other side.

Congratulations on the move. Good luck, and God speed.

Upvote 0