• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Good nominates for the award of:

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Going out tonight for the first time in 2011. If you're working 45h/week in a children crisis centre going out with actual NORMAL PEOPLE really has a completely different (higher) value.

[insert generic joke here about Austrians children, basements, incest and "normal"]

Upvote 0
and EXTREMELY annoyed by the 9 year old retard I have to bring to school everyday.

he/she is 9 years old; sheesh. What were you honestly expecting from a 9 year old? Rocket science?

Parents rarely think about that stage of childhood before having children, I'd be guessing. Well, I suppose it is better than once puberty kicks in...
good luck with that:p

Upvote 0
he/she is 9 years old; sheesh. What were you honestly expecting from a 9 year old? Rocket science?

Parents rarely think about that stage of childhood before having children, I'd be guessing. Well, I suppose it is better than once puberty kicks in...
good luck with that:p
It's not my child, I'm working in a children crisis centre. And no he's not your average 9 year old, even the pedagogues constantly lose their patience with him. Think of an extremely (sorry but simply) dumb boy with the brains of a 6year old maybe who constantly makes up lies, wants to pick up whatever he sees lying on the ground no matter how often you tell him not to, insists on bumping against the seats in the bus though I'm of course prohibiting that while everybody stares at us and constantly makes up random bull**** that doesn't even make any sense and even has his 11 year old brother saying "what the hell are you saying". If my child would behave like this I'd toss him infront of a car.

Last edited:
Upvote 0