• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Chinese Language Support

[RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Grizzled Veteran
May 3, 2009
China
bbs.dod-g.com
Hello Devs!

The [RO^CHINA] Community are willing to offer their efforts to help you make the official Chinese Language version of Red Orchestra: HOS.

We can do all the translation, and of course, for free! And this will be the most professional translation you can get.

If you would like to accept this offer, please contact me:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: gd1944 ( [RO^CHINA]*gd1944 )

All text is ready to be localized, it is usually the local publisher who does the translations. Chinese localizations are pretty hardcore on the memory though, the amount of textures needed for the Chinese fonts is huge :)
And I thought we did this a while ago, for a Chinese/Asian release that never happened??

Upvote 0
It doesn't matter if there is never a Chinese publisher. :D Because the game is released on Steam, so every user of Steam can choose their own language to play the game.

It doesn't matter to us hardcore RO players whether the language is English or Chinese. But a localized version will attract more new players. And Chinese gamers are changing, more and more people choose to purchase legal games on Steam these days.

My translation offer is only a proposal, if there is technical difficulty, like the memory consumption, you can ignore it. We can still make new players join us by other means. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0