• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Original soundtrack (OST)

Hello Sam,

Thank you so much for your reply. Did you write down and recorded all the song? If so I'd be willing to buy it from you personally, at your price (I'd die for the music score too).
I'm a french musician born in Poland, and very sensitive to such beautiful music.

Kind regards

DO NOT RIP OUT THE MUSIC - WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

I kid. ;) But seriously, the OST will be available for purchase at some point soon. It's worth it, and I'm not just saying that because I wrote the score. I think you guys will enjoy it, a lot of effort was put into picking which tracks would go on the OST and in which order they're played. It's organized chronologically to take you through the actual Battle of Stalingrad.

If you want the full original mp3 of the "Our Guard" tune, it's here:

[url]http://www.sovmusic.ru/english/download.php?fname=guardpes[/URL]

That's the exact file I used to write my own arrangement. I tried so hard to find the sheet music but couldn't, so I had to replicate it entirely by ear. Very tough, when you're dealing with a 1940s recording!

Upvote 0

I kid. ;) But seriously, the OST will be available for purchase at some point soon. It's worth it, and I'm not just saying that because I wrote the score. I think you guys will enjoy it, a lot of effort was put into picking which tracks would go on the OST and in which order they're played. It's organized chronologically to take you through the actual Battle of Stalingrad.

http://www.sovmusic.ru/english/download.php?fname=guardpes

That's the exact file I used to write my own arrangement. I tried so hard to find the sheet music but couldn't, so I had to replicate it entirely by ear. Very tough, when you're dealing with a 1940s recording!

Thx a lot and congratulation for your work. I'll be waiting for the realese of the official OST.

Upvote 0
Thanks

Thanks

Sam,

Just wanted to say thanks for the great work you did on the music--really enjoying it in the game, especially when I'm winning--very inspiring. (Sometimes too inspiring really, because it makes me get all confident, charge the enemy in haste and end up dead, but I suppose that is only a testament to how good the music is.)

Upvote 0
Sam,

Just wanted to say thanks for the great work you did on the music--really enjoying it in the game, especially when I'm winning--very inspiring. (Sometimes too inspiring really, because it makes me get all confident, charge the enemy in haste and end up dead, but I suppose that is only a testament to how good the music is.)

Indeed. It's one of the few times I let the music on in a videogame (not even in RO:OST). Congrats, Mat.

Let us know when the OST is available for purchase :)

Upvote 0
Thanks Sam! this game has some of the bet sound/music.I really love the dynamic music system when my teams winning it gives a triumphant type music.When it seems all hope is lost and we are down to the last cap it gives a more gloomy music type .....I love it so many advances has been made in graphics its really good to see people like yourself making great strides in in game music!. Awesome!! Job indeed
OrsenWellesClapping.gif

Upvote 0

[url]http://www.sovmusic.ru/english/download.php?fname=guardpes[/URL]

Props, man! The score in this game is amazing. I hope they release the OST on CD though :p

Upvote 0