• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I thought weapons changed over time?

I notice there's a Weapon Condition section on my stats page, but all the weapons are listed as "Well used", even though I've never used some of them (and even the other ones Ive not used hugely).

This means that you have not leveled them.

New soldiers, who might just be cannon-fodder get used weapons and experienced soldiers get rewarded with new, more reliable weapons.

EDIT: I think, this has been posted at least 5 times in this thread...twice by me. People should really read before posting.

Upvote 0
This means that you have not leveled them.

New soldiers, who might just be cannon-fodder get used weapons and experienced soldiers get rewarded with new, more reliable weapons.

EDIT: I think, this has been posted at least 5 times in this thread...twice by me. People should really read before posting.

My bad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd imagine the more experienced soldiers would put a lot more effort into keeping their weaponry in top form. And rather less effort into shiny boots. So shiny clean weapon and dirty uniforms does make some sense.

Besides... isn't it a bit early for people to be talking of guns ageing in appearance? I doubt many people have hit 25 in any weapon, yet alone 50.

Im like 1-3 games away from hitting veteran rifleman and have my K98 at level 48 right now.

Upvote 0
Missing feature like many others.
There's constructive criticism, and there's childish whining bordering on trolling. Guess which one are you?

romosin.jpg

Reactions: I. Kant
Upvote 0
Once more i cant help but feel cheated,hate to say it but for the first time in many years i feel let down by TW this past week.
Im enjoying RO2 but feel like im not getting anywhere near what i paid for.

My question towards everyone is...
Would you all rather be playing the fully featured game next year ?

The following is simply an assumption:

I think TWI saw that the game was playable and quite enjoyable so decided to finally announce release knowing that the community was DYING for it.
Yet they were probably hoping to pack a few more things in while adding others as future updates.

... and in information technology, there are always, surprises that take time to resolve...

The game is a blast to play as is and I am happy to be playing it.

(Granted I am happy to be part of the people who have no issues with it)

Reactions: nebsif and Richey79
Upvote 0
Same here. Many features are missing, (at least it seems that way, for now) Destructible environment, Veteran/Hero look, map temperature and many more.

Destructible Enviroment,Hero look,Map temperature and weapon aging are ALREADY IN.THEY ARE JUST NOT THAT NOTICEABLE.

Map Temperature really affects the gun overheat,fire a DP-28 or MG-34 in Fallen Heroes,then go fire them in Spartanovka.You can feel the difference after doing it in a row.

Destructible enviroments are just partial,big buildings can't be destroyed,only small ones,like in Spartanovka and Single Player missions and such.(And some "Destroyable" objectives marked on the map,just like Red October Factory)

Weapons DO change as you use them,if you've noticed,in stats,there is a "WEAPON CONDITION" bar which indicates your weapon is brand new as of now.As you use it,it'll look more "used"

Hero look is in,it also takes a lot of time to age a character.Come on,you haven't even seen a HERO in game.

Upvote 0