• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad -SUOMI- recruits

murhis

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Helsinki
We are looking all the time new potential active finnish players to our roster. We apperciate values from players like: activity, a good game eye, an intelligence, a subordination, nerves of ice, a mature behaviour, old enough (meaning you can play matches at evening without parents constant interrupts), a good learning ability, good weapon skills, experience from clan matching and gaming experience in general from Red Orchestra. We'll expect you to play on team and act by commands and obey tactics we've made and planned. So if you are interested about joining to us contact us at once!

Small history revision
  • The first dedicated finnish only clan (since June 2004)
  • The Clan which played the very first offical match at ro:ladder(www.roladder.net) (19.9.2004)
  • Awards:
    • 2nd place RO:Ladder - Red Orchestra 3.0
    • 2nd place RO:Ladder - Red Orchestra 3.1
    • 1st place WinterCup I. - Red Orchestra 3.1
    • 3rd place RO:League II. - Red Orchestra Ostfront
    • 1st pace RO:Ladder - Euro January 2008
    • 3rd place RO:Ladder - Euro June 2008
    • 2nd place WinterCup III. - Red Orchestra Ostfront
    • 2nd place RO:Ladder - Euro November 2008
    • 1st place RO:Ladder - Biggest improvement November 2008
    • 1st place RO:Ladder - Euro March 2009
  • So far 86 official ladder matches and many many unofficial clanwars (http://www.roladder.net/index.php?site=teamsdetail&cl_id=44&page=2)
  • Having a clan leader which have lead team Finland twice at ro:ladder's Nations Cup(2nd position at '05, 3rd position at '06).
Requirements
  • Mature behaviour (advantage if 18+)
  • IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
  • Microphone
Info

We advise to contact us at IRC in first place. Match arranging and clan recruiting contact personel is murhis.

Last edited:
uhm bswearer..i dont know..the people that founded =RAGE= are really good long term ro players. They helped to set a certain standart ,that is represented on roladder.net, with SUOMI over the years alongside with other national and international clans like INSOM ,13th, project twilight and the like. ( with nowadays main competetors beign alc, UZ, bse, RL , {Core}, LC, dp, KRUTUS and others, well and hopefully RAGE and the newformed SUOMI ) As long as you are not able to compete...you shouldent use terms like "lolz" on respected players that also beat you while playing with us in e.bomb....:rolleyes: .

I for one wish booth clans a good "new" start. Its allways harder for "national" clans to maintain a steady playerbase. So...good luck gentleman..and iam really looking forward to play against and alongside with you. wherever this ( RO2 *cought* ) road might take us...;)

*Maybe i should add that SUOMI is one of the thoughest competiton out there...fins dont know any steping back, i had to learn that the hard way ...*

Last edited:
Upvote 0