• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

After Christmas :: Super Scrake

Let me be the first to say,

I'll be ****ing running when I see his a**
COWARD!
I will be standing my ground and going at him with a chainsaw of my own, before dying and I'll love every second of it.

I approve
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Just to say, 'mauling' is when someone is heavily bruised or handled roughly, i don't think chainsaws bruise people
maybe it could have a name which reflects what sound it makes or how it looks
'growler' off the top of my head maybe, or something totally unrelated which just describes how much it owns like 'Reaper' or just straight up 'Destroyer'
If you've become too attached to the name then that's fine, but if this is second only to the patriarch then it must deserve a more badass name :D

Upvote 0
Just to say, 'mauling' is when someone is heavily bruised or handled roughly, i don't think chainsaws bruise people
maybe it could have a name which reflects what sound it makes or how it looks

....if this is second only to the patriarch then it must deserve a more badass name :D

Yeah, I had thought about this too; I would have to agree on wanting a more appropriate name. Super Scrake, (like the title) would be just fine with me, however.

-------------------------

If we're really trying to think of other names, he's kind of Rust colored, and the chainsaws are probably rusty too... maybe we could work off of that.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I had thought about this too; I would have to agree on wanting a more appropriate name. Super Scrake, (like the title) would be just fine with me, however.

-------------------------

If we're really trying to think of other names, he's kind of Rust colored, and the chainsaws are probably rusty too... maybe we could work off of that.

yes, but super scrake sounds like it's a superhero or something.....

In the city of London, zeds run scared for their lives as the evil Brits attack. Who can save them, the poor souls? Well, one scrake steps out of the shadows....SUPER SCRAKE! The villains will run in fear, maybe he can save the zeds at last. Quickly, fleshpound, to the Scrake-Mobile!:D:p

Upvote 0
yes, but super scrake sounds like it's a superhero or something.....

In the city of London, zeds run scared for their lives as the evil Brits attack. Who can save them, the poor souls? Well, one scrake steps out of the shadows....SUPER SCRAKE! The villains will run in fear, maybe he can save the zeds at last. Quickly, fleshpound, to the Scrake-Mobile!:D:p

Super =/= hero

There are Super-Heroes, and Super-Villains.

If you really want to get rid of it, call it Mega Scrake.

Upvote 0
Super =/= hero

There are Super-Heroes, and Super-Villains.

If you really want to get rid of it, call it Mega Scrake.

true, but people never put "super" in front of a villain name, and yet there is "Superman" and the rest of the tacked on superfamily that became the laughingstock of everyone who didn't get super-involved in comics (I personally just broke down laughing when someone said "SuperDog").

I'm not criticizing it, just having a laugh at what it sounds like with "Superscrake".

Anyways, I'd best go back to the ScrakeCave before I get into any more trouble.

Upvote 0