• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

take out the machete ..

i prefer something a little more medieval and awesome.
3.Morning-star.jpg

or
Flail_of_the_Witch_King_by_LordofIZAN.jpg

Upvote 0
That would be good if this were a medieval game. Sadly, I think we need more modern ideas.

are you saying a katana is modern? or the machete? not to mention the axe .. which has been on earth for about 40 000 years:confused: longer than the flail/morning-star.

no but srsly now, if you were in a specimen apocalypse and you found a museum/medieval store .. would you not pick up the weapons stored there?:troll:

Upvote 0
Well what I think he means by modern is weapons that are acutally still in use today. Fire Axes are obviously about, and Machetes are still used for cutting through thick jungle, cause you know we have alot of that around Britain. Katana's seriously you can't walk to any major town centers without finding at least 1 place that sells Katana's.

A Mace... I've never actually seen one. I'm sure they are in the country but unless some chefs believe in really tenderising their meat, I don't think they are common place. :)

What would people say about a jackhammer? We're always seeing plenty of roadworks areas blocked off, but never any actual workers, so they shouldn't be too hard to come by :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What would people say about a jackhammer? We're always seeing plenty of roadworks areas blocked off, but never any actual workers, so they shouldn't be too hard to come by :p

i see no practical use in a tool that can at most break some bones and drill a hole in you. (since even clots can survive without a head)

we might as well give the zerker a bottle of ketchup .. or a chair,

Upvote 0
Rapier. Better reach than any other melee weapon, crappy bodyshot damage, huge headshot multiplier. Princess Bride quote when drawn.

Primary fire: simple no-nonsense jab.

Secondary fire. (the player's original position being roughly where the D is. sauce)

Is it just me or do other people keep reading the title of this thread and thinking "take out" like "pull out and get ready to cut someone with"?

Upvote 0