• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-BreweryBeta

I dare not run around on my own in anything higher than normal mode...

Adding some Ambient Sounds and other Effects Actors. Oh, and one more pikkie.

rlxajeptfp.jpg

A Projector doing what it does best...projecting on a projector screen. Health and Safety in the workplace.
zcippibdld.jpg

Upvote 0
Played B4 yesterday and liked very much the new features like the radio. This map kind of taste like Bioshock with the retro looks and I really like it. This time I found two sploitable spots, the first are the shelves before the counter near the initial spawning point, you can climb it using the furniture around, the other one is at the corridors with the slopped wooden beans at the walls, you can use them to climb to the ceiling and in the two spots you are out of reach of most of the specimens. Sorry for not including pictures, but I was very busy trying to stay alive :), if you can't find these spots, please tell me and I'll try to capture them.

Upvote 0
Played B4 yesterday and liked very much the new features like the radio. This map kind of taste like Bioshock with the retro looks and I really like it. This time I found two sploitable spots, the first are the shelves before the counter near the initial spawning point, you can climb it using the furniture around, the other one is at the corridors with the slopped wooden beans at the walls, you can use them to climb to the ceiling and in the two spots you are out of reach of most of the specimens. Sorry for not including pictures, but I was very busy trying to stay alive :), if you can't find these spots, please tell me and I'll try to capture them.

Ooo yes. Nice finds.

Can you confirm that the first screenshot represents the shelves area you mentioned?

I moved the fire extinguisher elsewhere and also placed a blocking volume around these shelves.

nipirxtajg.jpg

The second one was easy to find as there are LOADS of exploit areas anywhere the wooden beams are. It'll be easy to fix with another blocking volume as well and ensure players don't get caught on the beams if they're hugging a wall.

jydggqocpg.jpg

I think that should be the last of the exploit areas as I've been through with a fine comb. There may be a few minor ones that offer some exploit but not out of reach of the Bots. We'll see anyway.

Upvote 0
We tested B5 today and coudn't play it. The fps of all players dropped bellow 20 and we had to stop playing. Here the specs of my rig: Core 2 Quad Q9300, MB Asus P5K-SE, 8GB RAM OCZ Vista Gold (4x2Gb) 800 MHz, GPU NVidia GeForce GTX295, monitor LCD 22" 1680x1050. Played the game at my regular quality (High) that works well for B4 and the other maps (usually 50-60FPS). I restarted the server and we played again the map, same results. The other maps we played after it worked well, including B4.

Last edited:
Upvote 0