• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Gamemode] Gauntlet Mode

Kenny Commander

Nov 20, 2011
The idea is simple enough you have to run the gauntlet, run to the end of the map to survive, facing wave after wave of enemy, in stages or waves. At the end of the waves a arena is revealed where the patriarch round will be fought. A kind of arena coloseum map would be perfect for this type of gameplay infact, i would just love to see this idea as its gameplay that i think would suit KF.

SO MEN? WHAT SAY YE?

well, technically they are "mission" maps, considering they tell you where to go and what to do. basically like every game out there nowadays.
personally i've been working on an open-ended story map off-and-on for about a year now, which is why i had to learn texturing/modeling/animating/coding to achieve all the stuff i've been putting into it.

Upvote 0
well, technically they are "mission" maps, considering they tell you where to go and what to do. basically like every game out there nowadays.
personally i've been working on an open-ended story map off-and-on for about a year now, which is why i had to learn texturing/modeling/animating/coding to achieve all the stuff i've been putting into it.

Wish you good luck, good sir.

Upvote 0