• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In b4 reset and stats dlc is working for new players too

Justin MacDuro

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 1, 2006
The achievement "In b4 Reset" and the "stats DLC" was suposed to be awarded only to the people that bought and played the game before the stats resets ... today I have noticed that friends that bought the game yesterday unlocked "In b4 reset" and some of them also say the They have that "Stats DLC" thing .... very dissapointing because for some reason I don't have the "stats DLC" thing and I have been playing the game since the Beta was released , I'm also dissapointed because those 2 things was supossed to be a present or conpensation to all the players that suffered the firs month problems .... I can't see how it's going to be possible now since it seems that the achievement and dlc thing is working for everybody .

You're really worried about people getting a lame achievement? I would just be happy you still have a few people online to play against, let alone what freaking useless award they get.
Oh and if you were hoping for some special bazooka or something for that ..well they lied, you aren't getting anything. (sorry to shoot down your dreams)

Upvote 0
You're really worried about people getting a lame achievement? I would just be happy you still have a few people online to play against, let alone what freaking useless award they get.
Oh and if you were hoping for some special bazooka or something for that ..well they lied, you aren't getting anything. (sorry to shoot down your dreams)

lol wut...that post is almost too silly to respond to.

personally I do like to see some sort of distinction for those who've sticked with the game from the very begining, even if it's just cosmetical.

that the mechanism installed by the devs apparently doesn't work as intended and can be worked around easily speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nope , I'm worried because "In b4 reset" and Stats DLC was suposed to be the proof that you played the game before the stats resets , and you need that proof because ina future TWI will release a free dlc only for the people that was inthe game before the reset stats as a kind of apology for the first bugs , the resseting stats and maybe as a thank you for help testing and being on board soon .

If everybody get the achievement and stats dlc all people will receive the reward that was suposed to be only for players involved in the first months problems and stats reset so the idea of a present for loyal players is toally missed . Now people that just bought the game one day ago just because it was cheap will receive the same things that the people was involved in the problems and payed the game at full price making the launch of RO2 a big succes and supporting TWI .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can anyone provide a screenshot, or several, of the Stats DLC, since I don't think there has been any (screenshots that is, or, well, possibly DLC). TWI did talk about it before the reset, but after I can only recall people saying someone they heard of has it. Does anyone really have it, or is it just the achievement that is relevant?

A comment from TWI would probably be in place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0