• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stats are Suddenly Working:

Cpt-Praxius

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
I did a search and didn't see anything about this in the last few pages, but has anybody else notice that your stats are now saving since the last patch?

Last I heard, the Devs couldn't duplicate the issue so they couldn't fix it and the only thing I heard about the last patch was that it was to modify the unlock weapon loadouts for certain classes.....

So I don't know what Trip did, but it's working now for me.

Anybody else?

I played after the patch they recalled and stats where still broke. I havn't played since the new "crash" patch, but the devs said it did nothing except fix some crashes?

Also stats are worthless until they reset so I guess when they release a patch to fix the stats we will know because they will also reset the stats at the same time.

Upvote 0
Odd then....

I'm wondering then, wtf happened to my game that now my stats are suddenly fixed?

I am constantly changing from one server to another and I do believe I was on Trip's servers a while back.... so I'm sure that I would have hit a ranked server long before today, if it's only the case of me finally hitting a ranked server in the ranked servers list.

Always in the past, the stats would increase so long as I stayed in that server, but as soon as I left the server, when I went to my stats screen, everything was locked and everything was zero, except the number of kills per weapon I believe.

Now today, I've been on a couple of servers, and each time the stats stayed when I went into the stats screen in the main menu.

The one thing I did do in the last little while, was I changed some settings around in my config files, based on the info found in this thread:

A Small Tweaking Guide:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=64126

I just did everything mentioned in the original post and went into the game to test some things out. I did notice a performance boost and smoother gameplay..... but I believe it was right around that time I noticed the stats are working too.

Though this was also the first time I went in the game to play today, since the patch was released, so I wasn't sure if it was the patch, or something I did above.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For me it's been the same since I first installed the game. It seems like my kill count is being properly recorded, my KDR seems about right as well as my Kar98 accuracy, my weapon level and honor are all growing in an orderly fashion. The only problem I have is that in the headshots and assists section, nothing is registered.

Upvote 0
A related question:

Assuming stats are working correctly, does I get to keep my experience and other gains if I disconnect from a battle before the end of it? Or is it all saved only at the end-of-battle "Level up" screens?

Thanks.

I think I saw Ramm mention this and im pretty sure he said you have to end a round in order for your stats to save.

cheers

EDIT: In fact I'm sure you have to end a round, because I was 1 kill short of reaching lvl 12 with my Kar98 2 days ago and I got that kill, left the game and later realised I'm still on lvl 11. After entering another match, getting some kills and allowing the stats to record at the end of the round and then leaving the server, it worked.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I noticed that it is working now but it's doing more than this. The weapons and classes I use get tracked correctly but the ones I don't use have random stats. I just played a few rounds on Falllen Fighters with the DP-28 and my stats were updated correctly. But suddenly my favorite gun is supposedly the MG34 with several hundred kills and I have about 70kills with the PTRS. I only used the MG34 once and never touched the PTRS...

Upvote 0