• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make a chat log please!

Make a chat log please!

• Yes, that would've been great!

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No, no need for that...

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I'm not sure yet.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Ashen

Aug 31, 2011
Hello!

I've been playing the game for a bit now. And I've found one thing that's really starting to get on my nerves.
There is no chat log!

You guys, really need to get one implemented fast, please! :)

I've been talking to guys, and when we have a conversation, and there's 3 in on it, then someone random write, "OH NO I DIES!" I don't get to read what that first one wrote. Because it get bumped up and out of the chat area.

So please, please implement a chat log, with at least 30 lines, so we can scroll and read!

Please note, that this isn't about a chat after the match has ended.

Last edited:
Hello!

I've been playing the game for a bit now. And I've found one thing that's really starting to get on my nerves.
There is no chat log!

You guys, really need to get one implemented fast, please! :)

I've been talking to guys, and when we have a conversation, and there's 3 in on it, then someone random write, "OH NO I DIES!" I don't get to read what that first one wrote. Because it get bumped up and out of the chat area.

So please, please implement a chat log, with at least 30 lines, so we can scroll and read!

Please note, that this isn't about a chat after the match has ended.

Press your ~ key. There is a chat log.

Upvote 0