• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

2011082600001.jpg

Maxim lays down fire while troops advance

2011043000003s.jpg

Taking out terrorist transport Ural.

2011052800005.jpg

About to take out a bridge used by the "Insurgents"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why can noone format their posts properly? Use thumbnails >:I

Because the thread is nothing but big images to begin with, I guess.

It's time zekk installed a auto-resize plugin for the forums.

Screw that. It's a freaking thread dedicated to screenshots, not sure what exactly you were expecting.

I was expecting this:
Spoiler!

Buy a larger monitor, solved the problem for me. Now I need faster internet so the pictures actually load ...

I have a large monitor, I guess I was just expecting a non table breaking forum but there you go :V

I need to do that.

This is cheaper than a larger monitor and a faster fix than a forum plugin :p
If your browser doesn't support this kind of magic, get a plugin that does.

MCaOP.png

Upvote 0
Amazing how as soon as the bolt is pulled back, his hand instantly has 5 rounds in it (4:04 in the second video). :p

I am guessing clips are an unlock? Or are they not featured at all? And can you top off rounds in the bolt action rifles now?

Well, it depends on how much ammo you have in your rifle.

Your soldier avatar seems to be omnipotent so he can keep count at all times and decide whether or not he needs a full clip or just a few rounds right away. :p

I like to pretend he decided how much he needed before I pressed the button, and had the ammo out of his pocket ahead of time. But yeah that's what topping off bolt rifles looks like.

Upvote 0