• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Executioner - Golden Desert Eagle Skin

ButterBiscuit

Grizzled Veteran
May 25, 2009
over there.
Download:
http://adf.ly/PkXu

It seemed fitting for the priest to have a badass religious deagle.

_445-.jpg

_1093-.jpg

Edited texture originally by twinkiemasta. Used without permission. :( sorry dude.

Last edited:
I tried it, It works on solo but when you try multiplayer it says something like: "KF_Weapons_Trip_T" Mismatch. Which I'm guessing cause I changed the texture, Is there a way to turn it back to the normal one?

P.S Maybe you should warn people to backup the KF_Weapons_Trip_T before they try this? and also can anyone upload their "KF_Weapons_Trip_T" because I forgot to backup that file -_-"

Upvote 0
Very nice! Wasn't expecting such quality when I clicked on this thread. :)

Same. Usually threads tagged with "Gold (insert weapon name here)" are just the old texture ran throw a yellow filter on photoshop, but this actually looks somehow what realistic.

Im not sure wether a lighter color would work. I think it looks good the way its now.

Upvote 0
I tried it, It works on solo but when you try multiplayer it says something like: "KF_Weapons_Trip_T" Mismatch. Which I'm guessing cause I changed the texture, Is there a way to turn it back to the normal one?

P.S Maybe you should warn people to backup the KF_Weapons_Trip_T before they try this? and also can anyone upload their "KF_Weapons_Trip_T" because I forgot to backup that file -_-"

If you do this and have that problem, just go into the folder where KF_Weapons_Trip_T is and delete the file. Then click on Steam, go to Library, right click on Killing Floor and then hit the tab that says Local Files and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache. That will find that the file "KF_Weapons_Trip_T" that you just deleted is missing and redownload the original file online. That's how I did it

Upvote 0