• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

What we fixed was servers showing up in the server browser as ranked that shouldn't. And we've verified its fixed as of Friday. There is nothing special about the TWI servers at this point (at one point they were the only servers gaining stats).
Sadly my weapon stats wont record even on TWI servers. Lvl up PPSH to 17, change map, select assault and its back to 16, w/o even quiting the server. At least every1 and their mother gains 50 lvls in an instant so I still progress in someway but its completely independent of me and how I play.

Upvote 0
Thanks Tripwire. I am averaging 45 fps on my aging rig with a mix of ultra, high and med settings. The stutter and freezing during artillery strikes were my main beefs, but they are gone now. Whatever you are doing, keep it up! The game is getting better and better. Cheers.

AMD Phenom II @ 2.6
8 gig DDR3
WIN 7 x64
ATI 5770 1 gig

Upvote 0
Another update and its not about stats... Just great.... TWI the stats tracking must be your top priority right with the performance issues. Not some bug about auto reloading when you are with manual bolting and stuff like that :/
So you would rather them not push updates while they are trying to find the issue with the stats?

Upvote 0