• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Compositions new info, Transformers guitar rock

fustrun

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Russia
Hey everyone, sometime ago i have posted music tracks i have composed especially for Killing Floor and alot of mappers asked me for the songs and now i decided they will be released with my album which will be avilable on iTunes. i might release it for the community for free if i'll have alot of requests for them in use for user created maps so i just thought i'd post it here. here are the tracks if anyone missed them.
YouTube - "Dead" End - Original (Killing Floor / Unofficial Gameplay Trailer)
YouTube - Hazardous Living - Original (Killing Floor)
And just i thought i'd let you know that i released my Transformers soundtrack guitar cover.
YouTube - Transformers Suite - Guitar Rock Cover (Steve Jablonsky)[/URL]
Please voice your opinions,

Last edited:
I'd love to see these music tracks as default in KF. The current ones kinda made me feel that I'm a tough guy out there to slaughter all those specimens without any risk. It felt like the only thing made me worry is how high my killing count would be. These music are totally different. They give me that "mysterious" feeling, it also sounds a bit threating, giving me a feeling that specimens should be feared. It really feels a lot more apocalyptic, so for me it better suits KF. The current music is great too but it's like a killingfest. I hope you understand what I mean.

Upvote 0
not alot of people think so since it's really suddle and might be "boring" to some people but it's my favourite aswell, i thank you for taking the time to write this post :)

Hazardous Living would be mindblowing in Santas Evil Lair, or pretty much any KF Trailer :rolleyes:

I'd say the reason for the support more of Dead End is it is a very intense pulsing track, much better for getting your adrenaline going mid wave. Hazardous Living is a very foreboding track, creating suspense and mystery. Might be better for the trader waves where you can actually listen to it, but its effect is lost while under attack from speicmens. Given its tinselly sound it would work a gem in Santas Evil Lair, but I think it would be better served either in a story mode level or cut scene otherwise :)

Least thats my opinion anyway ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you for taking the time to write that :)
I too prefer this style of music in general . . i just love "creepy" stuff check my F.E.A.R video here [vid]YouTube - Alma's Lullaby - Original (F.E.A.R)[/URL] and you'll know what i'm talking about.

And when i was writing "Hazerdous Living" i actually intended it to go to the trader time-out i actually tested it in game in it's a hugh success in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Go figure, I like the first one the most. Definitely fits to the game.

They give me that "mysterious" feeling, it also sounds a bit threating, giving me a feeling that specimens should be feared.
I feel as if it's an mysterious type feeling too; However, there's an equal sound to the song that makes me feel like I want to jump from the top of the stairs while swinging the axe on an specimen; Or going nuts with handcannons on a mob.

I just got a sort of a 'Zombie Matrix' type vibe from the first one, for some reason (Starts at 0:40). Nothing bad though, they're all great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks guys ! so please tell me if you want me maybe to make a whole music replacment pack ? or just a few tracks that could juice up your game, i'm asking since my style is VERY diffrent from the original game's music so some people wouldn't want that i guess.

I would like it. The heavier metal that already is in there compliments well with your style, which adds some contrast and extra flavor for it. Personally I'd love to have them both!:D

Upvote 0