• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

would the HoS be available in Serbia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't guarantee Serbia - that will be up to the distributors getting the game in stores. That would be 1C-Softclub over there.

And I don't speak Serbian - but I get the general meaning of the line in your sig - please remove it, before it is removed for you. We aren't picking on Serbians, before you suggest it - I'd happily do the same for Ossetians, Georgians, Russians or anyone else laying claim to other territory: leave it to the politicians, but keep it off our forums.

Upvote 0
We can't guarantee Serbia - that will be up to the distributors getting the game in stores. That would be 1C-Softclub over there.

And I don't speak Serbian - but I get the general meaning of the line in your sig - please remove it, before it is removed for you. We aren't picking on Serbians, before you suggest it - I'd happily do the same for Ossetians, Georgians, Russians or anyone else laying claim to other territory: leave it to the politicians, but keep it off our forums.
OK but i just want to point out that that is not nacionalism its patriotism but ok i can live without that signiture :D:cool:

Upvote 0
Нема на чему i just wanted to ask one more thing :D i didnt quite understand what beta relese is so if someone can explane that to me i see that as early released game like demo?
No it's a full access to the game that is still a bit "fresh" and needs final touch like removing bugs and fixing spawn etc. So basically by playing in Beta you help out TWI to make perfect content. Слава Сербии.

Upvote 0
No it's a full access to the game that is still a bit "fresh" and needs final touch like removing bugs and fixing spawn etc. So basically by playing in Beta you help out TWI to make perfect content. Слава Сербии.

Хвала пуно! i have heared that beta is released as soon as this year.is that true?Слава мајци Русији.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.