• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good news, at least for me :)

Yay!

"I rarely play KF now for this very reason" - That almost brang a tear to my eye. :p

But I'm glad you decided to keep you're server up and when you get back into Killing Floor... don't hesitate to ask me for a game! :)

This guy Fang is such a douch bag!!! all he does is steal weapons and trolls all day xDD!!

Of course I kid. :p. Its kind of sad to say that there are only a few people I know, (other than the friends I grew up with) that actually have their shat together. I actually don't mind losing a map, its when we lose because of some mentally challenged person makes a crap load of mistakes that makes me want to bash my own foot out of frustration.

-Nips

Upvote 0
Good to see you're staying around Jester! I'm just getting back in after a long hiatus, and so yea, when you decide to play pass me an invite if you would. I'll join ya (long as I'm not trying to teach basics to newbs...so frustrating at times, yet when at least 1 of them actually begins to understand it, it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!)

Upvote 0