• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Class bonuses on different maps.

Nicholas

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
I'd like to see on certain maps, certain classes getting bonuses.

For example, maybe on a long range map, the marksman would be "snipers" and would have camo and binocs.

Maybe on CQC maps there could be extra assault troopers.

Or maybe on a map where one team is defending (Russians on Grain Elevator) the MG guys should get more ammo.

That encourages less variety in a team. And having a good balance of classes is good.
So, I don't like this idea.

I'm not saying "Okay this is a long range map, SO EVERYONE SHOULD be SNIPERS!" I'm saying that there should be some advantages to class who plays a very important role in that particular battle, or a little bit more.

Thats kind of how it was in Ostfront, some close range maps had more SMG's, some defending teams got 2 MG's instead of 1 ETC.

Upvote 0
I'd like to see on certain maps, certain classes getting bonuses.

For example, maybe on a long range map, the marksman would be "snipers" and would have camo and binocs.

Maybe on CQC maps there could be extra assault troopers.

Or maybe on a map where one team is defending (Russians on Grain Elevator) the MG guys should get more ammo.

I smell joke thread.

Upvote 0