• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Bedlam HOE:What's the best location to camp,and what loadout?

Greetings from KF-Utopia,the only "army" of KF players in CHINA.
I am the only pro medic in this "army".(Pro means that I am the only one who knows body-blocking in the army)

Go to the topic.KF-Bedlam is the #3 most difficult map in this game.I discussed with the seniors of the army on how to make this map on HOE.But unfortunately,none of the trials success.

The best holding up site,due to the consequences of the discussion,is the L-shaped corridor to the left of the spawning point.Any other ideas?
<PS:Some ideas I found in the sticky thread:
- Camping is only going to work in 2 rooms. The large open pool room and the disco room (altho this one is much smaller in size). Even in those 2 rooms, camping isn't that effective.
When I replied this to the commander,his response is "*shit!">

The loadout.Room capacity is available max to 10(use the console commands to make it).Everyone has a PING about to be 100.

The squad(these are the "professor rank" forces from the army)
1 support(AA12+huntty)
1 SS with M14
1 SS with Xbow
1 medic(me)
1 demo(M32/pipe)

Reinforcement can be withdrawn from the army,but there are no other "professior rank" seniors.Noobs are unreliable.;)
All of us have LV6 on all perks.

Last edited:
If your trying to be successful in Bedlam, and all of you have a lvl 6 my suggestion is to have the Demo go commando. He will do nothing more than blind you unless he on the side the support is on.

With the set up your using I would have

both SS on long hallway
medic as center
Support and demo watching the shorter hallway

Problem is the husk and bloats vs demo not so good

With my set up I would have I would have

M14/Lar SS in long hallway
Commando in short hallway
Support as floater
These 3 can take what you need as long as their not big zeds Sooooooooo

Medic and Xbow SS Hold center

In the L formation (wich is in every map btw) you can accomplish this same hold with this same settup. Demos not needed till later waves and bug is only useful in early waves

You can have your Commando switch in wave 8. Being a commando he should have gotten a good amount of cash to purchase all the weapons and bombs needed. As a demo you should have no problem putting pipes for to many FP.

Good luck
:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spawn point, turn left, there you go.

Long hallway on the right side, and medic stay at the corner, two guarding the long hallway, one stay with medic to protect him and help both side when needed. The otehr two need to position somewhere that you can "see" the spawning point to prevent zeds to spawn too close.

If you only have 5 ppl, you may want to skip the one who stay with medic.

Upvote 0
I got a loadout
Xbow SS:center,watch the long corridor
M14 SS:center,watch the short corridor
support:short corridor fortified
demo:watch the long corridor,especially the hole on the right wall,plant pipes in FP incoming waves

Medic(me):Go commando in early waves and AK47-medic in later.

PS:The demo got an AK47,the loadout is AK47/M32/Pipe

Upvote 0
We made it.But that loadout is not enough.
PS:I am the admin but the server holder is Utopia-F**k_You.I tried to teach him how to kick players through admin commands,but unsuccessfully.So I had to tell him setup an admin password,and I logged in as the admin.
(Sorry but uploading the pictures to KF forums failed for unknown reason,My teammates uploaded it to a chinese website,check this page for the image
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=989544315)
The game is the Chinese-localized version."健康"=healthy,"负伤"=injured
The fortifying point is the L-shaped corridor to the left of the spawning point.
The boss fight point is the northwesternmost trader location(If you are facing north when you spawn),the medic blocks the door and pipes awaits.
Loadout:
Utopia-Broken:Support,short corridor
Utopia-F**k_You:M14 SS,long corridor
Utopia-Phoenix(me):Commando(AK47+SCAR+MP7),long corridor
Utopia-Crazy:Demo,LAR+M32+Pipe,center,watch long corridor
Ghost_Knight:Medic,AK47+MP7,center,watch short corridor

Everyone EXCEPT Ghost_Knight have a mic.
Everyone have sound blasters/earphones.

See that demo?When long corridor got overran he toss a grenade into zeds and then a M32 buckshot.This instantly take out most small zeds.
When in later waves FPs appear,he drop pipes halfway and send the FP flying by multiple M32 shots.

Special thanks to Ghost_Knight!We didn't expect to meet another pro medic.In wave 7 his armour is worn out due to multiple times of blocking.If without him we will all get our arses kicked by FPs.

Casualty list:
Utopia-Crazy 1 time(he accidently blew himself up in an early wave)
Utopia-Broken 1 time(the server clogged for 1 sec,and when OK he's burnt by a husk)
Utopia-Phoenix 1 in boss fight(I put 2 mags of SCAR into the Patty's head,drawing too much attention)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Like many said here, best camp spot is L-like room at the left of spawn place.
Loadout: 6 good team players, cause even 1 retard can ruin whole game. We survived HoE with 2 commandos (one on each side), support on the right, 2 sharpies with xbow and medic in the middle. No demos or pyros due to smoke/flames.

Reactions: fengruliuyun
Upvote 0