• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all a matter of interpretation son. Why do I need to quote anybody when the posts are all here for you to see? You are splitting hairs...arguing for its own sake. :eek:

Just as I figured, caught your hand in the cookie jar "son"

Who was the one looking for an argument? As I recall you were the one calling people naive then using the internet geek "Orly :rolleyes:". (Troll much?)

..then not having the testicle fortitude to even backup your statement?

Chicken sh-it, pure and simple

Once again, I ask you to quote where you think anyone said statistics were irrelevant.

Reactions: Felix Ostheim
Upvote 0
Mad? :eek:

I made a point...1 or 2 of you scrambled to discredit the simple notion that statistics are a valid category of evidence contributing to conclusions in historical analysis. What more is there to say here?

So you don't even know how many "discredited the notion?"

Again, I'd like to see you validate your claim that Somebody (anybody? you seem unsure) said statistics were "irrelevant". Show some integrity and quote where you think anyone even implied what you are stating. Surely you can find some evidence of your own claim?

I'll be waiting while you'll be deflecting and trolling (really a "U mad" reference, and I'm the "son"? Grow up :rolleyes:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.