• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] INSANE weapon/player stats.

Synesthesia

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
So i finally decided to care about the stats tracking thing, and i checked. I think i might be getting the stats from another player?

Yesterday, my honor level was 11 or something. Today, i wake up being a total pro lvl56. My mg34 was also stuck at lvl 0.

My gun stats are all broken too, i get a 56 kill list with my mauser, when i havent used it ONCE. Sniper rifles give me insane 1500% accuracy or such. Ive uploaded a few screenshots here. What information do you need to help me correct this?

I too thought I was getting another players stats until I looked more closely.

My total number of kills and my kills for each weapon do not add up to the same number, leading me to the conclusion that the stats that are accumulated are incorrect.

It's almost as if some drunken monkey is punching in my stats manually.

Upvote 0
Crap Stats

Crap Stats

I'm having the same issues. It says that I have over 200 kills with the Kar98 and 213% accuracy. This means I would have had to kill at least two players with each bullet I have shot. lol... I'm good... but not that good.

I hope they fix this fast.... I really like tracking the stats and knowing how far away I am from unlocking the next gun or attachement. Thats one thing CoD really got right.

Upvote 0