• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are the idiots who bought the DDE getting anything as compensation?

Dieters

Nov 12, 2006
I bought the digital deluxe edition for:

* Access to the beta, which was more or less unplayable for me. Crashed and ran horribly.

* Day 1 unlocks. Stats aren't working at all, and my day 1 unlocks are still nowhere to be seen. Once everything is up and running, "day 1 unlocks" are going to be fairly pointless. However...

* It's a moot point because the game crashes whenever I try to connect to a server.

But hey, I got some TF2 hats, right?

Seriously. Is anything going to be done, or did all of the idiots who bought the DDE basically just donate an extra $15 to you people?

* Access to the beta, which was more or less unplayable for me. Crashed and ran horribly.

It's a beta, go figure.

* Day 1 unlocks. Stats aren't working at all, and my day 1 unlocks are still nowhere to be seen. Once everything is up and running, "day 1 unlocks" are going to be fairly pointless. However...

Unlocks are there alright.

Which are worth a lot, especially because they are of the green variety.

Oh and you forgot the Killing Floor skins.

Reactions: Xienen
Upvote 0

It's a beta, go figure.

Unlocks are there alright.

Which are worth a lot, especially because they are of the green variety.

Oh and you forgot the Killing Floor skins.

It was a beta. What exactly is it now? Alpha?

My unlocks aren't there.

Reactions: Xienen
Upvote 0
i suppose that's what you get for buying for features (stupid crap that doesn't honestly matter) instead of benefits (hey that looks like a game i will get a lot of enjoyment out of for a long time, what a good value).

sorry that you just got owned by life.

Um.. that's kind of why they gave the option to either get regular or DDE. If you're okay with paying extra for extra goodies and not getting the extra goodies, I have some stuff to sell to you. Good stuff. But without any actual stuff.

Upvote 0
i suppose that's what you get for buying for features (stupid crap that doesn't honestly matter) instead of benefits (hey that looks like a game i will get a lot of enjoyment out of for a long time, what a good value).

sorry that you just got owned by life.

I bought the DE to mainly support the devs, but I would still like what I was promised.

Upvote 0
I honestly dont understand how you guys can ****** cry over a videogame like this. No one forced u to buy the DDE, but u got the beta i did not.

END

"I honestly don't understand how you guys can cry over something you paid for like this. No one forced you to buy the product, and when you did buy it, you didn't get what you were told you would get."

Fixed that for ya'.

Upvote 0