• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Crusade against the Horde

So basically you are all bolters who feel that the influx of MKB42 users is getting in the way of your bolt enjoyment, and you want to get in the way of other people's auto enjoyment, in particular the MKB42 users?

At the same time as stereotyping and labelling them all as cod, bf players?

That seems fair and unbiased :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So basically you are all bolters who feel that the influx of MKB42 users is getting in the way of your bolt enjoyment, and you want to get in the way of other people's auto enjoyment, in particular the MKB42 users?

At the same time as stereotyping and labelling them all as cod bf players?

That seems fair and unbiased :rolleyes:
The weapon is supposed to be rare. It isn't. I don't even think it should be in at all based on how rare this weapon is. It was little more than a prototype and only a handful if any made it into the battle. Limit it to 1 maybe 2 per side and that would be acceptable.

Upvote 0
The weapon is supposed to be rare. It isn't. I don't even think it should be in at all based on how rare this weapon is. It was little more than a prototype and only a handful if any made it into the battle. Limit it to 1 maybe 2 per side and that would be acceptable.

It has been available for less than 24 hours....Calm down!

Upvote 0
I have to agree that tossing out the MKBs as if they were standard-issue back then is too much perhaps. Maybe there is a way to regulate by, for example, making the MKB unavailable for the engineers.

I have been playing the K98 mostly ever since I preordered the DDE to get into the beta which was the main reason for me to do so. NOT the extra items.

However, boycotting or banning the MKB is not the answer in my opinion. I would like to play the thing every once in a while since it is a part of this game, a part of the package I purchased.

The problem I have now though is, that this "crusade" might be turning into some kind of witchhunt resulting in mobbing, mocking or other condescending attitude towards those of us who use the MKB.

All the comparisons between CoD and RO2 are ridiculous. People who claim that the MKB could have been taken right out of CoD or BF have probably not been playing any of the aforementioned titles in while or never at all.

Yes, maybe TW has taken some measures to make RO more accessible to less seasoned players like the ROOST players. But the MKB itself is not it.

Upvote 0
Who care however... The cod/bf crow are happy to all fire their MKB actually... Happy customers make happy companies.

Sorry, i have loose some faith today :eek:

Except the people running round with those weapons are the people who shelled out for the deluxe version and who generally did so because they are RO fans, not CoD/BF fans.

And a small number of classes on top.

But if you guys want to continue trying to make out that youre somehow better than everyone else because you want to use bolt action weapons, feel free.

Blatantly small e-penis is blatantly small.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:/

This is sad.

I don't understand people.

Why can't you kids all stop crying and moping about automatic weapons? The assault class is already drastically limited in comparison to riflemen. Most games I've played the kids using MKB's get killed just as much as everyone else. You all need to seriously just suck it up - also, stop assuming that everyone using an MKB is just some CoD kiddo. That's not true, and you just come off sounding like elitist snobs - not something that will bring more players to the game.

ugh.

Upvote 0