• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do we got map makers?

home-made maps in games are usually not that great. and more than often lacks deatail,, or they are so badly optimised and laggy that only the mapmaker with his overclocked 5ghz i7 can run it smoth .. remember from other games.
But have you heard of NS2? At the start of the beta it had 2 maps... One VERY small and a bigger poorly optimised. Along came one gamer and made a complex and beautiful map which became the most play map and is now an official map.
Community made maps can be the best ever ;)

Upvote 0
home-made maps in games are usually not that great. and more than often lacks deatail,, or they are so badly optimised and laggy that only the mapmaker with his overclocked 5ghz i7 can run it smoth .. remember from other games.
lol. DH maps were awesome and many other mods maps too like in Fogotten Hope 2 or Project reality Battlefield 2 mods.

Upvote 0

Generalize much?

Half the maps on our TF2 server were community-made... yet were of such high quality, Valve added them into official updates.

I don't see why this game wouldn't attract similar talents.

Upvote 0
i hope this game wont end up with a million maps ,and s ervers that change map every five minutes, to a map u dont have.. and that u have to download wierd map-packs and creepy addons etc from scary czech forums.. been there ,done that. in cod 1. . and ut etc.. etc.. and anticamp-scripts and "no nade spam the first 30 seconds or kick.. etc ..or addons that make everything blurry and dizzy for 30 seconds if arty hits close or w.e
and most gay of all is weapon slots like sniper etc reserved for clan members, and u get kicked if using them

Upvote 0